Flowers by Hana

Flowers by Hana
Fun with Flowers 1

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chapter 1

I feel so alone,.  As if I'm not wanted anywhere. All I have is the past. Its boring here. No car, No happy trips up the highway in Los Angeles to Zuma beach or San Diego.

I'd like to be able to travel here but one has to take the bus to get anywhere.  You must plan your day to the schedule of Egged. In order to paint, I need time and energy to take my things and go outside where something is in Nature. Not buildings, Everyone here does buildings, how boring. I need water, trees, grass, flowers, always flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Today, I think about the past, my cars, relatives, and friends. I remember Ida as a baby while I rode my tricycle, Wheels, wheels, now wheels on the Bus. That or walk, a good thing to keep the weight down. I was always so active , I had a Honda 70 in my 40's, and many cars, even 2 Dodge vans ,one a 70, the other a steel sided 77. But they could could not get-smogged for use in California,So they were driven and sold in Mexico.Came back on a Bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ida, well, she might need dialysis, and I hope that she lives through it. With only one kidney, I am careful -no salt, peel of anything,no milk, wheat,heavy foods,and not any of my allergies.So food is a problem.a little sugar, but be careful
    if I eat anything, like glucose, the kidney screams to me. So I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is difficult to live when the weight of the past is pressing on you. But we have to use the past to make our present. We have to be strong, because no one else will be strong for us. Women have a special strength to go ahead when it feels bleak. The sun breaking through the clouds on a winter day, The waves crashing on the beach during the rain, women have that kind of strength. We endure,

    ReplyDelete